XR650R Question

7 replies to this topic
  • gtms34

Posted December 20, 2001 - 08:41 PM

I'll be selling my '00 BRP soon. I'm wondering if I should sell it as is or return it to stock and sell the upgrade parts seperate. I know that some of this stuff has to stay on the bike (wheels & suspension) but the rest can come off.
I bought it new in Feb '01. It has all the normal mods, hop up kit, clutch bushing, judder spring, rad cap, T-stat, water wetter,

BJD kit w/rewound stator, skid plate, billet triple clamp, pro tapers, scotts stab, 3.2 & 4.6 gal IMS tanks, panoram, Edelbrock carb, spare CEET graphics & seat cover, SRC fork skins, works connection rad & frame guards, etc.

FYI, the suspension was done by White Bros. and the wheels are Excels with 8ga Buchanon stainless spokes.
What do you think?

[ December 20, 2001: Message edited by: gtms34 ]

• ToddW

Posted December 21, 2001 - 06:56 AM

If your going to buy another XR650R, buy it first then take all of your stuff from this and put on the new bike. If your going with a different brand you can keep the Damper, bars etc. If your trading it in, put it back as close to stock as possible. My $.02

• gtms34

Posted December 21, 2001 - 09:47 AM

Thanks Todd,
I'm buying a Cannondale. Looks like I'll be parting out the XR.

Kevin

• mntnmissle

Posted December 22, 2001 - 02:27 AM

How much for the carb?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gtms34

Posted December 22, 2001 - 04:25 AM

$290 + shipping.
If your interested, send me your e-mail and I'll send you the list of all the parts.

Kevin

• mntnmissle

Posted December 22, 2001 - 07:13 AM

Interested.
fiveslinger@msn.com

• mntnmissle

Posted December 22, 2001 - 07:20 AM

Only interested in the carb if it is the new pumper carb. Are you selling the Excel wheels?

• gtms34

Posted December 22, 2001 - 09:33 AM

Yes,
it's the pumper carb and yes the wheels are for sale. I'll send you the list.

Kevin

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.