JYD is a liar, cheating, nondisclosing prick Please Read

50 replies to this topic
  • elsinoredaze

Posted November 16, 2004 - 11:03 AM

Forget small claims... get him in front of Judge Jewdy for all to see.

• Satch0922

Posted July 31, 2005 - 05:02 PM

Look who is back......

http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=276104

• grayracer513

Posted July 31, 2005 - 05:30 PM

What are we going to do about it?

• SureBlue

Posted July 31, 2005 - 05:43 PM

What can we do? I have no reason not to believe what motocrosschump has explained here earlier. Why would he post a title like this if it was not true. People like JYD do not belong here and moderators should ban him. Remember he has not defended himself and that is enough evidence for me.

• Satch0922

Posted August 01, 2005 - 03:03 AM

yep...he should have been banned before he scams another TT'er

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Quasimoto

Posted August 01, 2005 - 03:08 AM

Send a registered mail letter to the State Attorney in his state of residence. I would also send a copy to the DA in his town of residence to start. Better Business bureau might be good place to have him put on records.. Keep pix of the damage to the engine. Notifiy ebay right away. If you paid with paypal, notify paypal and tell them you want your money back. I would call the police department in his town also.

Send him a registered mail letter asking to return engine for a refund, so you have that on record also. Finally if he owns a house, call the County Sheriff and have a lean put on his house (if you can). All you have to do, is go back to his town and appears in front of a court Magistrate. Case will probably go to small Claim.

• biznet1

Posted August 01, 2005 - 10:52 AM

I think MotocrossPunk has moved past this issue. He bought a new RMZ450 and is having major problems with that now.

• grayracer513

Posted August 01, 2005 - 10:58 AM

I think MotocrossPunk has moved past this issue. He bought a new RMZ450 and is having major problems with that now.

He may have moved on with things, but I don't see how that improves JYD's character any.

• biznet1

Posted August 01, 2005 - 11:11 AM

I agree. I just meant that he's probably either resolved the issue or gave up on it. The guy posting was obviously trying to help, but it's been a while and MXchump seems to have even bigger issues he's dealing with now. As for JYD, that kind of character always has a way of making it's way back around. (reap what you sow, what goes around comes around, etc.)

http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=277084

• biznet1

Posted August 01, 2005 - 11:20 AM

He may have moved on with things, but I don't see how that improves JYD's character any.

Maybe this will help improve it. Scroll down to my post.

http://www.thumperta...d=1#post2326750

• grayracer513

Posted August 01, 2005 - 01:26 PM

Maybe this will help improve it. Scroll down to my post.

http://www.thumperta...d=1#post2326750

I doubt it. He'll probably see his shadow and run back into his hole.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • 1 review
  • Last review by Tommyk_55
  • On Yesterday, 06:20 PM
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.