JYD is a liar, cheating, nondisclosing prick Please Read

50 replies to this topic
  • chrome-crf

Posted September 18, 2004 - 10:42 AM

This whole thing seems shadier every time I read another post of someones past dealings with JYD :cry:

• Eddie Sisneros

Posted September 18, 2004 - 02:15 PM

the fact he hasnt reponded definately is a sign hes guilty as charged.......... :cry:

• TampaBoy813

Posted September 18, 2004 - 02:38 PM

the fact he hasnt reponded definately is a sign hes guilty as charged.......... :cry:

Burn his house down! then kill his Dog!

good luck man! :cry:

• RAMARION

Posted September 18, 2004 - 03:59 PM

Can you print all of the info that you found and meet in small claims court? If for nothing else, just for the principle!

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!

• sirthumpalot

Posted September 18, 2004 - 06:11 PM

I would say something about pepper spray, a potatoe sack, duct tape and a baseball bat... maybe a taser if you have one handy; but I would never suggest that you use the for anything other than selfe defense! :cry:

• grayracer513

Posted September 18, 2004 - 08:44 PM

I remember that thread, too. Definitely search it out, print it, and drag him to court if he won't co-op.

As for you, JYD, we talkin' 'bout you. Got something to say?

• Jeffro426

Posted September 18, 2004 - 10:43 PM

He states it here:

http://www.thumperta...rue#Post1188725

And here:

http://www.thumperta...rue#Post1164305

Take him for all hes worth! :cry:

I particularly like this post where he not only tries to get 60+ HP out of it, but also trys to "trade" it off on someone else! :cry: :cry: Read carefully...he says he "remedied" the problem! :cry:

http://www.thumperta...rue#Post1166377

Ohh...and it gets better as you read! He wanted to run methanol in it!! :cry: :lol:

• spy

Posted September 19, 2004 - 03:33 AM

Burn his house down! then kill his Dog!

good luck man! :cry:

Leave the poor dog alone. Do whatever you want with the owner. :cry:

• Satch0922

Posted September 19, 2004 - 04:36 AM

I remember those threads....that's when he called ME a prick! :cry: :cry:

Whatever...he won't be back. He has nothing to talk about. He has a 426 chassis with no motor! :cry:

Now he will just be over on that Mitsubishi website talking about his so called 300hp POS Mistubishi Mirage he drives around Austin TX.

• YZDAD1

Posted September 19, 2004 - 07:17 AM

That was me he was wanting to trade towards my 459cc stroker 426 engine. It walked like a duck, talked like a duck...........

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YAMAKAZE

Posted September 21, 2004 - 10:37 AM

Personally I think that the "Whey faced Disloyal little F%$#@", Needs a bit of Texas Justice to swing his way!

Damn good thing he doesn't live round here.....We have Oak trees to dangle theives from in our neck of the woods!

Bonzai :cry:

• condog_aus

Posted September 23, 2004 - 12:25 PM

Hows about we all add a little tag to our signatures until he pays up. "Dont trust JYD aka Justin Davies - Texas" with a link to this forum.

• Satch0922

Posted November 11, 2004 - 09:00 AM

Hows about we all add a little tag to our signatures until he pays up. "Dont trust JYD aka Justin Davies - Texas" with a link to this forum.

His name is Jesse.....if you wanna see more of his "work" here is a link. Maybe someone should warn the people on that site!

http://www.cardomain.com/id/jyd37

• simch

Posted November 12, 2004 - 04:24 PM

I reckon he has got what's coming to him already! Just look at that piece of [@#$%&*!] he drives! :cry:

• EM_rider

Posted November 12, 2004 - 04:32 PM

Unless he is totally braindead, we should assume he won't be posting on TT under the JYD screen name anymore.

Small claims court is your best bet. Bring all the TT correspondence as evidence. Sounds like you've got a good case and will recover your $$$$$.

• SureBlue

Posted November 12, 2004 - 07:10 PM

Yeah, and 300 horses on his ricebag my :cry:

• thumper245

Posted November 12, 2004 - 08:42 PM

I hope that you took him to court and won. Please post the outcome! I hate people like that and I do agree with the Texas post!!! Hang him!!!!!!!!!!!! People like that is why I dont like Ebay!!!!! But I say hang him from hit nutsack in mexico(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA pinyata anyone HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA) PISSES me off

• cowboyona426

Posted November 13, 2004 - 10:30 AM

Unless he is totally braindead, we should assume he won't be posting on TT under the JYD screen name anymore.

Well, he's totally braindead. I'm pretty sure he made a post in the Parts/accessories for sale forum the other day. He hasn't poked his head back in here since this post first came up though... funny, isn't it? :cry:

• loser

Posted November 16, 2004 - 08:09 AM

I'd calm down first. I have heard of alot of "surging" in top gears...5th in the older bikes, 4th in the newer one's. Sometimes, the bike surges because it is running lean. My '04 450F ran terrible above 1/2 throttle in 4th...it bucked, popped and just plain ran bad. If you were under accelration, it was fine...but at a steady throttle, it was terrible. A fatter main solved my problem 100%. I'm not an expert in transmission, but they are usually in gear, or not. Before you jump into a big repair, look at the jetting. I know alot of people jump to the wrong conclusion.

Good Luck,
Vet28

• ulmanb

Posted November 16, 2004 - 08:30 AM

I once took a guy to small claims court over some car parts. Like one other stated here online, it is easy to win if you have any evidence at all. The problem is getting him to pay. You have to find out where he works and get his wages garnished. In my case the guy was a mechanic who worked out of his home garage and recieved mostly cash under the table. i ended up paying the cost of the court, was more pissed off, and didnt recieve any compensation.

Not sure how much you paid, but if it is going to cost you two day long trips, gas money, court costs, additional stress, and no garantee of money back, you might be better off just chalking it up to a bad experience.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.