REVLOC

4 replies to this topic
  • cbff33YZ426

Posted September 15, 2004 - 11:55 AM

Now I don't know the difference between Revloc and the other auto clutches out there, but after riding with the REVLOC owner in the Colorado 500 I am sold. This winter I will be installing a REVLOC auto clutch, and removing the clutch lever and installing the rear brake kit.

• RichBaker

Posted September 15, 2004 - 04:16 PM

Go with the Rekluse...it's less expensive, you don't modify stock parts and everyone that's tried both prefers the Rekluse. And no core charge if you don't want to wait for your's to be machined....because all you do is change out the pressure plate :devil: :thumbsup: :awww:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Spokes

Posted September 17, 2004 - 11:51 AM

Revloc :cry: Colorado 500 :cry:
This was my fourth year riding it. I've had a Revloc for a year and love it. I haven't tried the other auto-clutches. I had Dave at Revloc install a left hand brake kit on my WR450. I like it even better then the clutch.

• tigerowner_ut

Posted September 17, 2004 - 11:57 AM

The EFM clutch is also a great option. It also retains the clutch for those log crossings.

• renegade

Posted September 17, 2004 - 12:37 PM

Now I don't know the difference between Revloc and the other auto clutches out there, but after riding with the REVLOC owner in the Colorado 500 I am sold. This winter I will be installing a REVLOC auto clutch, and removing the clutch lever and installing the rear brake kit.

Do yourself a favor and do some searches in the yz4xx and the cr450f forums on auto clutches, and educate yourself some as to the differences, and the feedback from the owners.
My personal bias is towards the rekluse. It is simpler [less parts to wear and tear and go wrong], less expensive, backed by LEGENDARY customer service, and quite frankly is the hottest selling autoclutch out there, for many reasons.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.