Edelbrock carb?

6 replies to this topic
  • David_G

Posted September 15, 2004 - 07:19 AM

Several people have told me that the Edelbrock pumper carb the greatest upgrade ever made to the XR650R. Are there other places to get good prices on one in addition to D Barnums? Thanks
DG

• qadsan

Posted September 15, 2004 - 08:19 AM

Its been a great upgrade for me and I own several of these carbs for different bikes. There are other places to buy from, but you won't find a better price or the level of knowledge on this product from anyone else but Barnums.

• JohnnyAirtime

Posted September 15, 2004 - 12:10 PM

but you won't find a better price or the level of knowledge on this product from anyone else but Barnums.

Price... I agree, Barnums is best.

Knowledge... Chris or Jason rock at Edelbrock too (as well as Rob)... they've helped me and just did a bunch of warranty work. AWESOME guys at Edelbrock!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BWB63

Posted September 15, 2004 - 02:53 PM

Barnum is back ordering the carburetors right now but, he is also running a special on them for less then the one on ebay. I should get mine first though....I have two ordered (Ordered for four Months) Edelbrocks and paid for through Barnum.
He is selling them for $350 insted of the sell price of $399 others sell it for.
http://www.barnumspr...ductweb_063.htm

760-868-8097
Don't know if you can wait....and I am not sure if he even knows for sure if they can nail a date down when they can get them. $399 for the ones on ebay but, I would make sure it is in there hand ready to ship.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...&category=35597

• wickedsprint

Posted September 15, 2004 - 07:53 PM

the ones on ebay are not in stock, I emailed him yet he claims 4 available..I might have to report his ass..it's misleading

• JackAttack

Posted September 15, 2004 - 09:55 PM

My riding buddy is selling an Edelbrock carb off of a 650r. He had it on the bike for 6 months and is selling the bike without it. It is in new condition and he will sell it for $300 +shipping. He is in AZ, PM me with your phone # and I will pass it on to him.

• BWB63

Posted September 16, 2004 - 09:02 AM

Question about shipping for item #2489324103 - Edelbrock Carb kit XR650R Carburetor Honda XR 650R 650
I asked if it would be ready to ship at close of bidding and he said, "yes it is" So, if you go this rout I would ask again. and keep the record...it is a buy it now.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies
Forums
Photo

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.