05' wr450f (difference from yz450f)

1 reply to this topic
  • ryeno

Posted September 14, 2004 - 06:31 PM

I haven't really looked at the two a lot in the past, just in the last couple of days. Seems to me that the WR450F is basically a yz with the 5 speed in place and lights and starter. MAIN question is if a person had the WR, could you put on different fenders, take off the kickstand, and basically motocross it? I realize it would still have the starter(a little weight). That way I could have a woods/road(occasionally)bike and motocrosser.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Maddog542

Posted September 14, 2004 - 08:57 PM

Here's an idea of what you can do with a WR. This bike belongs to a Thumpertalk member. (Sorry can't recall who at the moment).
I love this bike:
Badass WR 450

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.