STREET LEGAL

6 replies to this topic
  • JUSTNEIL

Posted September 14, 2004 - 05:13 PM

CAN I GO TO MOTOR VEHICLE WITH A COPY OF THE CERT. OF ORIGIN BECAUSE THE BANK HAS THE ORIGINAL COPY

• jonethumpwr

Posted September 14, 2004 - 05:23 PM

does your COPY say NON-HIGHWAY USE on it ?

If it doesn't than you have a good chance.

• JUSTNEIL

Posted September 14, 2004 - 05:27 PM

YES IT SAYS NON HIWAY USE BUT I'LL ROLL THE DICE ON THAT. I DO NOT KNOW IF I CAN USE A COPY OR DOES IT HAVE TO BE AN ORIGINAL

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WR450F_RDR

Posted September 14, 2004 - 05:41 PM

depends on the state you are trying to get a plate in, in Oregon all you need is proof of insurance and registration to get a plate. More information on the state you are in is needed to tell you what you need to do.

P.S when you type ALL CAPS it means you are yelling.

• mtrablue

Posted September 14, 2004 - 06:13 PM

i bet they want the original. they keep it. i don't think they can allow two of them out there. have you talked to the bank? it would seem that as long as the title was sent to them to protect the loan, they shouldn't care if you put a tag on it.

• SWD6

Posted September 14, 2004 - 06:14 PM

The states that won't street legal these bikes just blow me away. Look at these chopper shows, do you realy think they have better brakes or are more emmisions friendly.. The fact that most of us have probably done less dope should let us be legal more so than a tatooed, brain dead biker :devil: :thumbsup:

• simch

Posted September 16, 2004 - 05:32 AM

THEY WILL NOT LISTEN IF YOU SHOUT!!! :thumbsup:
Talk to them nicely and quietly!!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.