2 replies to this topic
  • nvmythumper

Posted November 20, 2001 - 02:04 PM

I am looking for a toybox to tow my bike and my wife's quad in. I am in SoCal. Has anyone heard of an RV place that will put a new truck on the same financing loan for the trailer? I saw a few really nice Weekend Warriors in the desert this week, but I don't want to finance the $42,000 truck unless it's a long-term RV loan. Thoughts?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Terrain Rider 4z

Posted November 20, 2001 - 07:12 PM

Gosh I wish I could have your worries!!! As a school teacher I had enough trouble buying an old used XR600R. I'll still settle for my Toyota and a tent as long as I get to go riding. You aren't getting soft are you?

• nvmythumper

Posted November 21, 2001 - 06:05 PM

Just want to keep the wife happy ... of course the new truck would be a nice side effect! :)

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.