3 replies to this topic
  • SPDFRK450

Posted September 13, 2004 - 07:14 PM

Alright guys I need some product review advice. I see yamaha has that GYT-R header pipe for the WR's, but is it worth it or should I go with another brand. Any insights will help. Thanks fellas. and ladies.

• Indy_WR450

Posted September 13, 2004 - 08:13 PM

I recommend the FMF powerbomb SX header for more bottom end power. :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SPDFRK450

Posted September 13, 2004 - 08:57 PM

Once again you have been of help Indy. Thanks a lot man. One more question for ya. Do you think I would have to change the jetting at all if I added a powerbomb header. and if so what would I have to change?

• Indy_WR450

Posted September 13, 2004 - 10:20 PM

It is a realy subtle change.
One size larger pilot , #40 leak jet and raising the needle one position should do it from your current jetting. Main jet will stay the same as you normally run. :thumbsup:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.