Unrelated.. any1 seen the Ghostrider 2 DVD?

12 replies to this topic
  • Hamish

Posted September 12, 2004 - 12:25 AM

This dude is out there!
Turbo Busa streetfighter that does roll on wheelies from 170MPH!
I stole the below link from another forum, check it out!
Link to section of DVD

• Chris_from_Oz

Posted September 12, 2004 - 12:55 AM

That is one of the most awesome vid's I have seen. :thumbsup: There is one bit where the guy on the R1 is tucked down under the screen, and you can see the digital speedo stuck on 199MPH.... then, the turbo'd 'Busa comes past on the back wheel...... :awww: :devil: :lol:

• Hamish

Posted September 12, 2004 - 03:08 AM

if I owned that bike I would be dead...period.

• SteadyEddy

Posted September 12, 2004 - 03:02 PM

I can't seem to get the link to work, It says connecting but never gets any further then that :thumbsup:

• Indy_WR450

Posted September 12, 2004 - 04:44 PM

I saw the first Ghost rider video and that guy is completely insane ( I mean off the charts!) :thumbsup: or has more lives than the devil himself! I can only imagine his next video. I am waiting for the box set when he finally pust his spurs up. :devil:

• ovrrdrive

Posted September 12, 2004 - 05:09 PM

I can't seem to get the link to work, It says connecting but never gets any further then that :thumbsup:

It's a 40mb download. Try right clicking it, and selecting save as fromt he menu and let it download in the background. It's a pretty fast server for me, but you're on the other side of the world. :devil:

GR kicks ass... I came really close to preordering the new one. I'll just buy it when it comes out.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted September 12, 2004 - 05:18 PM

It works for me down load or streaming. :thumbsup: He is completely insane! Unless you have been on a fast bike at 170 plus mph ( I have on my R1) you dont have an appreciation for the wind and turbulence effects. To do wheelies at these speeds is beyond my ability to understand how he controls it. :devil:

• Brettv

Posted September 13, 2004 - 12:35 AM

i own the first dvd, anyone know if the seconds available in aus?

• Chris_from_Oz

Posted September 13, 2004 - 01:04 AM

Yep, they're all (3 I think now) available in Oz. PM me, and i'll tell you who stocks 'em. :thumbsup:

• Hamish

Posted September 13, 2004 - 01:05 AM

yes it is brett
About $50 in the shops or $33 with free postage from http://www.ezydvd.co...item.zml/229105

• SteadyEddy

Posted September 13, 2004 - 02:16 AM

hey guys,

Not to clever in the IT department side of the brain,
keeps asking for a codec when trying to open. Ive done a search and installed DIVX 5, but still don't work...
any idears :thumbsup:

• Hamish

Posted September 13, 2004 - 02:38 AM

try getting directx 9
it works with PowerDVD also

• ovrrdrive

Posted September 13, 2004 - 05:12 PM

That should work. I think windows uses direct show to play mpg files and directx shoudl update that.

You coud also try getting the latest Windows Media Player and the codec pack for it. That should also do it.

Divx will have ne effect at all for an mpg.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.