8 replies to this topic

Posted September 11, 2004 - 06:06 PM

I have spent over a year reading the posts on this forum prior to buying a Dirt bike. It takes a long time for me to make my mind up, and all the bikes on the market these days i can't believe all the bikes! Well due to the fact i knew i wanted a 4 stroke and something i could street also helped a lot. But this site has helped me so much i had to thank everyone for all the posts on here. I ended up with an o4 xr 650 r it's been licensed for street in California which took an act of God also been uncorked and just put the quicksilver pumper on which is killer!! that thang is great. Anyway Thanks everyone even and i am still looking for that post RE: taking the smog off ie the thang on the right side of the rad and hoses. Have a great one i feel like i owe you guys lunch or something. RIDE FAST RIDE SAFE.

• qadsan

Posted September 11, 2004 - 06:16 PM

Congrats on the bike :thumbsup:

• Docmarkw

Posted September 11, 2004 - 06:24 PM

When is lunch? :thumbsup:

• mikekay

Posted September 11, 2004 - 07:02 PM

04 with Cali plates?
Sounds like you have something to teach US!

Anyway - welcome !

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • fourstrokin650

Posted September 11, 2004 - 08:41 PM

Glad to hear you bought an XR650R. Please don't offer a bunch of gearheads food for our advice, though. Then it will be virtually impossible to shut us up :devil: Enjoy the bike, I know you will. :thumbsup:

• big t

Posted September 12, 2004 - 06:53 AM

You will love it. :thumbsup:

• needsprayer

Posted September 12, 2004 - 01:13 PM

I appreciate the fact that you took a long time to reach your decision, so did I. You have chosen wisely. The BRP is the best dual sport big bore bike bar none. :thumbsup:

• frankstr

Posted September 13, 2004 - 04:21 AM

Enjoy your ride and enjoy TT.. :thumbsup: :devil:
I do :awww:

• Rokatt88

Posted September 13, 2004 - 09:30 AM

Welcome to da club! :thumbsup:

Enjoy! :devil:

Related Content

1993 XR600R rebuild by ove

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  40 replies

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  141 replies

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  57 replies

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.