now I'm puzzled

23 replies to this topic
  • ovrrdrive

Posted September 17, 2004 - 05:14 PM

:cry:

Well, my offer will still stand. Although it sounds like you'll have the problem licked by then.

I'm thinking maybe 2 more weeks and we'll start getting some days off. Some areas are getting a day now, but I'm in kind of short supply atm... Job security can be a good thing. :cry:

• YZ250F_Rider

Posted September 17, 2004 - 06:21 PM

You'll never hear me saying U.S. defense is a waste of money. :cry:

We are riding the secret spot tommorrow and then hitting the track sunday at mxworld. come ride with us if you can.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MXKyle

Posted September 20, 2004 - 05:46 AM

We are riding the secret spot tommorrow and then hitting the track sunday at mxworld. come ride with us if you can.

So were you at Motocross World on Sunday? I was there for a couple of short motos in the morning. I left early because I wasn't feeling very well. So what number do you run? I ride number 565 and was parked closest to where they take the money.

--KT--

• YZ250F_Rider

Posted September 20, 2004 - 05:57 AM

I ended up missing mxworld. I ran out of chain, so I gotta park it until I get an x-ring. The 13 tooth did help some, but I need to reprogram my foot so it quits hunting for 5th.

I should have said something, sorry.

Related Content

Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.