wanted - front plastic and bottom metal skid plates

If any one has put a good skid plate their bike and has the stock front black plastic and the metal bottom skid plates laying aroung in the way, I need them. My bike is a 2004 wr450f but i think that 03 or 04 yz or wr would work perfectly. If you have these and would like to get them out of your way for a reasonable (cheap) price let me know

thanks

jim

sundrystore@comcast.net

Jim, twice, I asked for OE take off mufflers, once for my WR426 and another for my brand new 04 WR450F (I needed a USFS spark arrestor for my Candian import) and each time, another fellow TT'r stepped up, I offered to pay them for it, both cases, they declined and said "just pay me "X" amount to cover shipping, so its my turn to return the favor. PM me with your mailing address, I have the stuff I took of my brand new WR450F which had zero miles on the parts you are requesting and they will be on their way, you square me up on shipping only, sound fair? ?:devil:

Thank you so much. Once again, Thumpertalk comes through. This website is so awesome. I can't count the # of times I have gotten in the middle of a motorcycle project and made a trip to the computer and found every thing that i needed to know on Thumpertalk. The people here are very knowledgable and helpful. I appreciate all the help and a special thanks to Toyota for helping me out with these parts. Hopefully soon, I will be able to help someone else.

Jim ?:devil:

Rick

Are you saying my spark arrestor will get me in trouble? And I need one that's USFS approved? Sheesh, It's always sumpthin. ?

Well, the writing on the muffler is identical, but the spark arrester doest say "YMS-400 screen type" yet, the Canadian one is identical in every way, except the pring, and thats what they want to see. I'd leave it alone, you wont get hassled. I didnt know the full difference until I got the US one and its none except the print. But technically, its NOT USFS approved, its just the exact copy of the USFS :devil::awww:

Rick

Are you saying my spark arrestor will get me in trouble? And I need one that's USFS approved? Sheesh, It's always sumpthin. ?

Well, the writing on the muffler is identical, but the spark arrester doest say "YMS-400 screen type" yet, the Canadian one is identical in every way, except the pring, and thats what they want to see. I'd leave it alone, you wont get hassled. I didnt know the full difference until I got the US one and its none except the print. But technically, its NOT USFS approved, its just the exact copy of the USFS :awww::devil:

Know anyone that does engraving? ?