Quick release seat

3 replies to this topic
  • V968231

Posted September 10, 2004 - 11:48 AM

Can I get an aftermaket quick release system for my seat (to replace the two stock bolts). If so, where can I get it?

• Jackazz

Posted September 10, 2004 - 12:18 PM

If you're willing to modify your sub frame (where the stock bolts screw in) & the side panels, &'m sure it would'nt be that hard to get the correct length Dzus fasteners to do the job...

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WR450F_RDR

Posted September 10, 2004 - 01:59 PM

Only problem with quick release seats is it make it easier for thieves to steal your seat, happens all the time over here at coast to the quads.

• jim-in-so-ore

Posted September 10, 2004 - 04:11 PM

That sounds like a damn good idea. Steal the seats off of quads to keep them damn fools from spinning donuts in the parking lots and from giving OHVrs a bad name by riding without helmets, shirts and boots.
Jim

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.