FMF exhaust

6 replies to this topic
  • marcusmoberg

Posted September 10, 2004 - 06:34 AM

I emailed FMF and they said that the powercore 4 S/A with the powerbomb and change the jetting it would give me a 7 HP increase! :thumbsup: :devil:

• simch

Posted September 10, 2004 - 08:06 AM

..........but would it then be faster than a "banshee" in a drag race..??

• Nate_R

Posted September 10, 2004 - 09:10 AM

I emailed FMF and they said that the powercore 4 S/A with the powerbomb and change the jetting it would give me a 7 HP increase! :thumbsup: :devil:

Now, If only you could also gain 7 IQ points, you could just barely make it out of the retarded bracket. J/k :awww:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ncmountainman

Posted September 10, 2004 - 06:54 PM

i don't think all of the engineers at fmf could come come up with a way to boost marcmo's IQ even half of that! :thumbsup:

• SWD6

Posted September 10, 2004 - 08:28 PM

That 7 horse power will make it beat an Big Red for sure :thumbsup:

• ddialogue

Posted September 11, 2004 - 05:17 AM

I emailed FMF and they said that the powercore 4 S/A with the powerbomb and change the jetting it would give me a 7 HP increase! :devil: :awww:

FMF won't tell you this but the reason for the increase in horsepower is because of their patented muffler bearing design. :thumbsup:

• RCannon

Posted September 11, 2004 - 08:14 AM

I wonder if Marcus is smarter than 7 horses???

By the way, the banshee would kick its ass!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.