XR650R Exhausts For Sale...

No replies to this topic
  • Keyser_Zoze

Posted October 01, 2001 - 09:42 PM

I have the following exhausts systems for sale:

Complete XR's Only racing exhaust. Same as used by Johnny Campbell and friends. Never used or installed. Header Pipe and muffler. Retails for over $500. Visit XRSONLY.com for details.

A steal for only $375 delivered.
Visa/MasterCard/Discover accepted.

White Brothers E-Series with 12 discs. This is the used exhaust off the 650R I bought from Scott Summers. This pipe is used and has some scratches and is missing some of the bolts for the discs but works great! Retails for $330.

A steal at $175 delivered.

NOTE: I have a complete Big Gun system but I don't want to rip anyone off! (only if you insist on it will I sell it to you).

P.S. I have a complete 2000 Big Gun System with quiet core/spark arrestor for the XR400 (this is a great system for the XR400). It is used with scratches and the emblem removed but works as good as the day it was installed! Retails for $500.

A steal at $275 delivered

Call my office with any questions or for details:

805 692 6890

Credit Cards accepted...

[This message has been edited by jpeters (edited October 02, 2001).]

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.