WR websites

5 replies to this topic
  • SPDFRK450

Posted September 08, 2004 - 09:06 AM

Hey fellas I am looking for this website I knew about a while back for the WR. It was really helpful with hints and tips on how to uncork the WR's. Does anybody know of any good websites on the WR?

• Indy_WR450

Posted September 08, 2004 - 09:09 AM

You are here! This is a very comprehensive forum on the WR's :thumbsup: Also look at these sites for good info:
http://www.thumperfaq.com/index.htm
http://www.wr450.com

• SPDFRK450

Posted September 08, 2004 - 08:22 PM

Hey thanks Indy that thumperfaq was the exact one I had in mind. I also see your another Indianapolis native huh. I am on the east side. I bought my 426 today at that Indy cycle on post road today.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted September 09, 2004 - 03:58 AM

Great that you are in the Indy area. :thumbsup: PM me if you like to go riding out of state on any weekend. I pretty much ride 2 or 3 days every weekend in the surrounding states. Indiana has no real off road riding. Just playground parks. :devil:

• SPDFRK450

Posted September 11, 2004 - 07:37 AM

Where do you ride at out of state. I used to live in South Carolina when I was in the Air force, and they have all kinds of fun trails down there. Indiana is kinda dry like you said. Or better yet do you have a website I could go to to check out the descripions of state parks or what not? Thanks Indy.

• vantolr

Posted September 11, 2004 - 10:24 AM

thanks for the wr450.com link....didn't have that one.....

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.