• finglan

Posted August 06, 2001 - 05:54 AM

Very low hours, $2,100 or B.O. Located in Rochester, NY

• HondaXR250

Posted August 06, 2001 - 06:14 AM

do you have any pictures?

• finglan

Posted August 06, 2001 - 11:17 AM

I don't have any I can post right now but it looks JUST like the one on the Yamaha web site. Any little scratches it has would not show up on a photo.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • HondaXR250

Posted August 06, 2001 - 02:15 PM

no mechanical issues?

• finglan

Posted August 07, 2001 - 03:42 AM

The bike is like new. I got it for the wife because when my son and I got bikes she felt left out. She decided that riding is not for her. I maintained this and all my bikes like they were the last ones I would own. It has seen more oil changes than Jiffy Lube. I have a spare air filter that gets put in after every ride and the front stock tire still has some of those rubber hairs on it. The only defects are a few hardly noticable scratches on the front fender, some paint rubed off on the frame from her boots, a very small scratch near the fuel shut off. You have to look hard to find these. The bike is VERY clean with VERY low hours. IF it has any faults, it would be that it was not ridden hard enough.

• wr450fyamaha

Posted July 16, 2005 - 12:38 PM

dude, put it in the ttr forum!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.