Moderator question. Where's the technical section info?

1 reply to this topic
  • jeffk185

Posted September 07, 2004 - 10:25 AM

I've been away from thumper talk for a few years. The tech section was great, and now it seems to be gone. I've got a '98 WR400 that needs to be octopus free. All of the searching I've done seems to point to links that no longer exist, such as http://www.thumperta...re_jetting.html

Any chance of bringing those back, or are they gone?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yamaha.dude

Posted September 07, 2004 - 01:15 PM

The board has undergone a number of changes in the time you were away... old links inevitably end up going 404...

There is an Archives section that may contain the information you are looking for... Scroll down in the list of forums... when you get to an interesting thread, use CTRL F to search through the thread for key words...

Good luck, and welcome back!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.