All I want for christmas...

2 replies to this topic
  • Bryan

Posted December 12, 2000 - 08:07 AM

I think Santa is going to get me a superman seat grab bar for christmas. I've never been on an MX track. Think I can learn the superman seat grab quickly?

I think I'll jump over my house next.

Jumping is easy right? I hear it's the landing that requires attention.

Ho Ho Ho! :)

Bryan...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill

Posted December 12, 2000 - 08:24 AM

I wouldn't try the house jump. Mitch did, landed on his head and now look at him, if you can? I really don't think he exists!

Bill

------------------
86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

• Howard_Huge

Posted December 13, 2000 - 09:18 PM

Good to see you in the Christmas spirit. You don't need to get one of those bars though. See i'm getting close to the super seat grab thing. I use a little different aproach I start it off with a flying W, to a front fender grab, similar to a heart attack but different. The problem I am having is that once I get the front fender grab down i can't seem to get my hand back on the bars in time which leads into this seth endo. :) Practice Practice Medic

happy holidays, huge

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.