Chaparral Mail Order--Horrible Customer Service BE AWARE

No replies to this topic
  • daverehm

Posted July 20, 2001 - 09:39 PM

Chaparral may have good prices but their customer service is worse than any other business I've dealt with in years.
I ordered over 800.00 worth of gear/parts and they felt the need for me to fax a copy of my credit card to them. I have ordered from them before with no problems. That's why I chose them when placing this rather costly order. They were very rude and unwilling to help me. I have no problem taking my business elsewhere. If you choose to do business with them, BE CAREFUL. I don't think they will be very helpful if you ever have a problem with them. They must not need our business.... :)

------------------
2001 wr250f Scotts Damper, pro tapers, throttle stop removed, baffle removed, yz timing, dunlop 756's, stock jetting, bars cut 1 1/2 inch each side, bark busters God Bless

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.