Best Pipe for XR200?

1 reply to this topic
  • Brian_G

Posted July 02, 2001 - 06:36 PM

what pipe would give me the most increase in over all power? thaks.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Matt96xr6

Posted July 03, 2001 - 10:50 AM

Most likely the loudest pipe, which is not good if you want places left to ride!

I am in the same dilemma. I have a Supertrapp Pro system and it is cracking at the mounting eyes. Plus it is loud and I do NOT like the disc system. Clogs up with mud and kills the motor when it is wet on the trails. So that also rules out the WB E series and other disc systems.

I am looking at the procircuit T4 system and the FMF Q series. So far the Q has been quiet, but has to have special packing material or else you void the warranty. So back to the T4 system.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.