4 replies to this topic
  • Keyser_Zoze

Posted June 23, 2001 - 06:34 AM

Let's face it. Thumpertalk is the best (or one of the best) discussion formats on the net. Let's promote this site for 650R owners . Go to all the XR webrings and get them to refer THUMPERTALK. Yahoo sucks.

• HondaXR250

Posted June 23, 2001 - 12:07 PM

No need to face it, its all true, I love thumper talk. It rules!!!! Only thing wrong with it is that they need to get an XR250R section out here, it is a pretty popular bike but there aren't any message boards that I can find for it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gtms34

Posted June 26, 2001 - 11:34 AM

I wish TT had more posts as well. I don't know what your issue is with yahoo but for now that list is the best source of info on the BRP. Keep in mind, if TT had the same volume that XR650R does it would get lots of bla bla bla too.

• Matt96xr6

Posted June 29, 2001 - 01:11 PM

I think that it would be great of a message board for the Xrs. But it is kind of hard when you make a post and no one replies. Kind of kills the whole idea.

• HondaXR250

Posted June 29, 2001 - 04:15 PM

How many people are on this XR message board?

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.