Would you guys be interested in TTalk hats??

6 replies to this topic
  • Bill

Posted June 08, 2001 - 10:45 AM

I would like to get up a hat order. Your hats would be red w/black or white lettering. I would be charging an arm and a leg...not really but, something extra and give the profits to Bryan.

He provides and funds ThumperTalk out of his own pocket. It's time we gave something back.

Bill

------------------
97 KDX220, 86 TTR225, 99 WR400f, WR timing, MX-Tech suspension, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards, Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Cycra Pro-Bend hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC, Rausch Creek MXC, Tower City Trail Riders.

[This message has been edited by Bill (edited 06-08-2001).]

• Xenracer

Posted June 08, 2001 - 03:52 PM

Not interrested in hats... maybe shirts or stickers... that would be cool.

R.

• Bill

Posted June 08, 2001 - 04:35 PM

We have already done arched front fender stickers. I have a few sets left, if your interested.

They're $8/set,plus $3 for shipping. If you order more than one set, add $1 shipping for each additional set.

Use the email address in my profile and I'll get you an address to send the money to.

Bill

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 10, 2001 - 05:14 PM

Hey, how many sets of those stickers do you still have??? I am interested in putting a pair of TTalk stickers on my bike.

• Bill

Posted June 11, 2001 - 04:05 PM

I have several sets left. They are $8/set and $3/shipping, $1 shipping for each additional set. Use the email addy in my profile and I'll get you my address.

Bill

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 12, 2001 - 11:40 AM

Do you accept PayPal?

• JohnnyAirtime

Posted March 30, 2007 - 04:45 AM

I would like to get up a hat order. Your hats would be red w/black or white lettering. I would be charging an arm and a leg...not really but, something extra and give the profits to Bryan.

He provides and funds ThumperTalk out of his own pocket. It's time we gave something back.

Bill

WoW... this is an old thread...

And just goes to show what it's become today!!

... :naughty: :bonk:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.