Amazing! But true

2 replies to this topic
  • rob1980

Posted June 23, 2001 - 10:06 PM

There I was riding my road registerable WR complete with YZ muffler down a suburban road on the outskirts of Brisbane in Australia to test some jetting changes, when on the side of the road appeared a police car. That in itself isn't so amazing, but the amazing thing was, as I went past and looked over my shoulder (had no mirrors) expecting to see the usual flashing lights that bikes seem to attract here, I saw nothing! I couldn't believe it!
I guess there is a first for everything!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MOmilkman

Posted June 24, 2001 - 06:05 AM

Obviously a cop that rides dirt bikes.
Thats the only explanation for that!

------------------
Darin in Missouri - 1999 WR400F
Enduro Heaven

Posted June 26, 2001 - 06:45 PM

I'll admit...I have let some little things like that slide in my state. But no wheelies please :) :D

------------------
2001 YR 426, YZ# Plate, YZ Fender, YZ pipe, YZ Tank, SDG YZ Seat, 13/50 Gearing, Pro-Taper Bars, TAG Triple Clamp, Moose Handguards, Maier Frameguards, Throttle Stop Trimmed, Air Box Lid Removed, Gray Wire Mod.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.