Gasket kit...

4 replies to this topic
  • ShaiDanny

Posted September 05, 2004 - 07:53 AM

Hi all,

Does anyone have the Honda OEM part number for a complete gasket kit for the XR650L (1993-)?
I'm talking about a kit that contains all gaskets, both for cylinder and for crankcase.

Thanks!

• mikekay

Posted September 05, 2004 - 10:30 AM

if you go to servicehonda.com you can easily find that information...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tntmo

Posted September 05, 2004 - 10:41 AM

If you want to save some $$$, check out a K&S gasket kit. Comes with everything you need to split the engine into pieces and put it back together. http://www.kandstech.com/

• ShaiDanny

Posted September 05, 2004 - 11:28 AM

I went to servicehonda.com and couldn't find that information... :thumbsup:

Am I doing something wrong?
All they have is prices for part numbers you should already know.

K&S do have what I'm looking for, but I prefer the OEM gaskets, not to mention that I have no idea where to order these parts from since there's no local K&S dealer here...

Thanks

• mikekay

Posted September 05, 2004 - 03:09 PM

How to Inquire
Please e mail us at parts@servicehonda.com with you exact year and model (i.e. TRX250R, or CR250R) and a detailed description of what you are looking for. If you have several part descriptions or part numbers, list the them in a column with one part per line.

We respond to your e mail requests Monday through Friday. Responses will usually take 24 hours.

Parts Contact: 800.828.5498

--ask for a A gasket kit for your XL650!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.