UTAHMOTO.COM

No replies to this topic
  • Keyser_Zoze

Posted April 29, 2001 - 06:20 AM

Just got back from a 3 day adventure with UTAHMOTO.COM and I have to say it was incredible.

First time I had ever been to MOAB. This is an experience well worth making time for. I highly recommend it!

The crown jewel was on day 3 when I found myself racing with two super fast guys (one 01 KTM 520EXC and one 01 XR650R) up and down a sandwash for nearly 20 miles!

Keeping up on a Stock Honda 400 was an experience I don't think I (or everyone else!) will ever forget!

One of the guys (Jeff) from Vancouver Washington makes some really trick computerized compact odometer/speedo set ups. you can check them out at http://www.TrailTech.net

Nice guy and one hell of a fast ass rider on that 01 KTM 520EXC! Same goes for Joel, the fastest 23 yr old I've ever seen on an XR650R with NO BACK TIRE!

Related Content

Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.