xr650 radiators

5 replies to this topic
  • bootlegger2

Posted September 03, 2004 - 05:20 PM

anyone no of any after market supplier on these things they are almost 500.00 bucks for a pair from honda

• malevolent73

Posted September 03, 2004 - 07:27 PM

IMS... They are supposed to be super beefy! they look awesome! you can also get them through Billet Racing Products (BRP) For $400 :thumbsup: :devil:

• Moredesert

Posted September 07, 2004 - 06:09 AM

E-bay has a set for cheep right now with a buy it now option. Here is the right one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...2489046379&rd=1

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • InChanWeTrust

Posted September 07, 2004 - 03:06 PM

per vantolr's advice, I sent my right radiator off today to mylers in UT. UPS said next tues delivery, so I'll see how long it takes and will keep all those who have never used these guys informed.
Chan

• Moredesert

Posted September 08, 2004 - 04:48 AM

Many of the guys on the DRZ page have used Mylers and are happy with thier work. :thumbsup:

• bootlegger2

Posted September 11, 2004 - 06:23 PM

found a place called www.btosports.com they also have them for other models crf450s and other makes also 390.00 shipped to your door they havent sold any they said but keep the site handy

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.