Thumper pride

6 replies to this topic
  • Ronnie Mac

Posted September 02, 2004 - 07:25 PM

How many of you have ordered you new thumper-talk graphics? Show your surport and lets get that price down! Lets have the WR400/WR426/WR450 Forum stay on top with the most sold. Need I say more? :lol: :thumbsup: :devil: :awww: :lol: :D :usa:We all know its worth it!

• Chevy_Cowboy

Posted September 03, 2004 - 01:39 AM

I'll be picking up my wr450 next week and I tell ya, I'm damn tempted to rip the factory graphics off and put the TT stuff on... I love those flames. :devil:

Chances are I'll wait until the bike needs new graphics before doing the change though...

I am ordering the TT front fender graphics asap though :thumbsup:

• Bluebomber

Posted September 03, 2004 - 06:39 AM

To bad they don't make any for the 426's out there. There is a lot of them running around out there in need of a face lift, like mine.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ddialogue

Posted September 03, 2004 - 07:40 AM

Too wild for me (I'm not into the flame thing) but I did pick up a couple of sets of fender stickers though! :thumbsup:

• vantolr

Posted September 03, 2004 - 09:47 AM

i ordered some

• Ronnie Mac

Posted September 07, 2004 - 06:15 PM

Come on, your riding a wild bike. :thumbsup: :devil:

• Ronnie Mac

Posted September 09, 2004 - 07:41 PM

Im dieing here :thumbsup:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.