jetting spreadsheet

3 replies to this topic
  • mikeolichney

Posted March 01, 2001 - 09:07 AM

I have an Excel spreadsheet that when you put in the altitude, temperature and jet settings for a properly jetted bike, it predicts the proper jetting at all other temps and altitudes. It prints out a chart that you can tape in your manual or toolbox. No math involved, just read the jetting off a temp vs altitude chart. And its FREE, thanks for all the help you guys have given me. I would like input on how it works for you, especially for the pilot jetting. I want to refine it and I need data. Tell me what jetting works best for your bike at a given temp and altitude, and what modifications you have on your engine. Email me at mikeolichney@hotmail.com and I will send you a copy.

If you want more details see "high altitude jetting for 250F" topic in the 250F section.

• XR650Surfer

Posted July 02, 2008 - 09:11 PM

Have any 03' 650R owners tried your spread sheet successfully? I'm having some high idle issues that I think are jetting related..

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SeaRap7

Posted July 03, 2008 - 07:27 AM

Wow you really hit the archive for this one. That spreadsheets gotta be dusty. I like the concept. Let us know if you get a response.

• martinfan30

Posted July 03, 2008 - 09:31 AM

Email sent..

Thanks,
rich

Related Content

Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 22 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.