What Exhausts and Results are you getting?

1 reply to this topic
  • Clark_Mason

Posted February 25, 2001 - 08:31 AM

I'm running the White Brothers "R" series. The exhaust tail seciton saved 3.5lbs over the stock unit with the Hop up Honda baffel installed. Performance wise I feel it lost just a touch on the bottom but pulls harder on top. I saved weight High up and added a little top end.

Have any of you run the ProCircit T4 complete system? What were your findings and results? Any other systems use? How did it work out both good and bad vs the stock unit with the Honda Hop up baffel??

Somebody out there must be using the aftermarket so how about sharing results.

Clark

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • XR650RFIRE

Posted February 25, 2001 - 10:10 PM

Clark

Im running the E-series exhaust, and it has increased power throughout the ranges. It seems to have increased torqe at least 25% and is 3lbs 3ozs lighter. I decided to buy the E-SERIES after reading the XR650R pipe shootout in the september 2000/DIRT BIKE issue. They even put the different pipes on
the dyno so you could see how they realy performed. Your R-SERIES recieved the highest marks from DB out of the testing field. Contact DB and try to get this issue and it will answer all your questions.
XR650RFIRE

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  29 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 4 replies
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.