good news on the 05's

7 replies to this topic
  • YZ250F_Rider

Posted September 01, 2004 - 02:26 PM

I just picked up my 05 yz450f, and was able to buy 4 years of YES extended warranty with a 0 deductible. :thumbsup:

• DPW

Posted September 01, 2004 - 05:21 PM

Y.E.S. on a motocross bike? That's crazy on their part. Where's the ride report on the new bike?

• YZ250F_Rider

Posted September 01, 2004 - 05:42 PM

Yeh I know it's crazy sounding. I kept tellin the guys at the shop that they had to be crazy. NO way would they warranty a freekin race bike. But sure enough it is.

I'll have to hold on the ride until the hurricane passes. We are going to have to leave here and hide out down south or up north. We still have tons and tons of debris laying around waiting to become missles from the last hurricane. So I have to haul the boat to somewhere safer for the weekend.

So hopefully next weekend.

• vantolr

Posted September 01, 2004 - 06:17 PM

cool.....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jespertheil

Posted September 01, 2004 - 11:10 PM

Yeh I know it's crazy sounding. I kept tellin the guys at the shop that they had to be crazy. NO way would they warranty a freekin race bike. But sure enough it is.

I'll have to hold on the ride until the hurricane passes. We are going to have to leave here and hide out down south or up north. We still have tons and tons of debris laying around waiting to become missles from the last hurricane. So I have to haul the boat to somewhere safer for the weekend.

So hopefully next weekend.

George of the jungle
"watch out for THAT tree" :thumbsup:

Joke! Take care over there!!! :devil:
Here in Denmark we only have like normal storms, not anything that can pull up a tree or so.. Only like every 10 year..

• Ga426owner

Posted September 02, 2004 - 04:46 AM

I just picked up my 05 yz450f, and was able to buy 4 years of YES extended warranty with a 0 deductible. :thumbsup:

What did they charge you for YES for 4 years?

Thanks

• YZ250F_Rider

Posted September 02, 2004 - 05:10 AM

300 and change for 12 months.
600 and change for 49 months.

• midwestmotocross

Posted September 02, 2004 - 08:20 AM

Just curious, are there any exclusions for racing, regardless of what kind of bike it is? I know you're talking about a warranty and not insurance, but the reason I ask is I've been quoted insurance coverage before only to find out at the last minute that it's not valid if I'm racing, at a race, traveling to a race or (the catch-all category) practicing for a race.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.