EXHAUST PACKING

4 replies to this topic
  • MONTANATHUMPER

Posted August 31, 2004 - 09:57 PM

JUST PURCHASED A '98 WR400 ASKED MY LOCAL DEALER IF THERE SHOULD BE ANY PACKING IN THE EXHAUST, BECAUSE THERE WAS NONE WHEN I PURCHASED THE BIKE.THEY WEREN'T SURE BUT THOUGHT THERE SHOULD BE. WHEN I ADDED THE PACKING PLUS THE GYT-R BAFFEL THE BIKE SEEMS VERY GUTLESS. DEALER TOLD ME PACKING SHOULD INCREASE HP WHICH DIDN'T MAKE SENSE BUT THOUGHT THEY SHOULD KNOW. SO THE OBVIOUS ? IS...SHOULD THERE BE PACKING IN THE EXHAUST??????????

THANKS

• firestarter

Posted September 01, 2004 - 08:48 AM

Another perfect question for Marcusmoberg to answer! :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MONTANATHUMPER

Posted September 01, 2004 - 12:43 PM

WHO'S MARCUSMOBERG???? DOES ANYONE STILL HAVE THE STOCK EXHAUST ON THERE WR OR AT LEAST HAVE IT AROUND TO SEE IF THERE'S PACKING IN IT. WOULD BE A BIG HELP TO ME :thumbsup:

THANKS

• 5valve

Posted September 02, 2004 - 10:28 AM

hi
in other words, no packing needed, at all, ever

• MONTANATHUMPER

Posted September 03, 2004 - 05:08 AM

Thanks for the help

Kevin

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.