Got my BajaDesigns DSK today. Awesome!

5 replies to this topic
  • Matt96xr6

Posted January 17, 2001 - 06:38 PM

Yeah, so I got the kit today. I ordered the kit on the first of december and they said to expect a 8 week delay. It arrived sooner than expected for sure!

Everything is very top notch! I am very impressed with the quality of the kit. The manual is excellent with lots of pictures and templates to get everything mounted on the bike.

Now I just have to find time to mount it up, then get my endorsement, insurance and plates.

• jaysons

Posted April 09, 2012 - 07:23 PM

If you don't mind me asking, how much, to you're door?

• scalejockey

Posted April 10, 2012 - 07:21 PM

I wasn't too impressed with mine...horn was a joke,went right in the trash,turn signal flasher died twice the first year(internal break),head light hilow switch burnt out at the worst time,(while powering a stock wattage bulb)brake light switch has died a few times,tail light filled with water and dust.(and it was a"sealed"unit)repaired twice then finaly died.
Not impressed for a nearly 600$$ item ,,just say'n...
My complete system has been slowly replaced in just a few years.And i really don't ride it that much!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BigPapaMonte

Posted April 11, 2012 - 06:30 AM

I bought a Baja Design and the price is crazy for what they want. I bought the parts and built my own for under $200 bucks and it's so far been a much better system then the Baja Design. I will continue to build my own till there prices go down!

• phuzz

Posted April 12, 2012 - 07:11 PM

For the DIYers, the harness is only about $40 or so, then you can add your components of choice and better quality.

Or take $2 of wire and roll your own. :thumbsup:

• timsr

Posted April 13, 2012 - 10:28 PM

or order from procycle there kit is cheaper

Related Content

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 7 replies

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies

FCR40 Tuning Woes- XR600R by aTuWitty

• Hot  37 replies

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  141 replies

Can anyone identify this xr600 piston? by ms_mtn24

• 4 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.