2000 WR 400

2 replies to this topic
  • amerrill130

Posted August 31, 2004 - 10:42 AM

Okay this is for the guys who own a wr 400, i am wondering if anyone has installed a powernow on there bike yet? If so what kind was it, where did you get one, and what did it do for performance wise on the bike? I have also been reading about the BK mod, i am thinking of doing that as well, but would like some feedback on that too, ant last but not least i am looking for any other kinds of mods that i can do for my bike to give it that kick in the ass. I have done the following, grey wire, YZF timimg, header, fmf powercore 4 and the Q, jets, bigger sprocket and new chain. I think that is it. Thanks for any feedback!!! :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • harry89

Posted August 31, 2004 - 05:18 PM

sorry this is'nt a reply but, do the wr 400s have wide ratio gearing :thumbsup:?

• Jethrro

Posted August 31, 2004 - 05:41 PM

Hence the name WR (Wide Ratio)? :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.