yz450 triple clamps?

4 replies to this topic
  • Davidyz450

Posted August 30, 2004 - 10:51 PM

Hey guys where can I find triple clamps for my yz450 with offsets other than stock? I want it to turn better! I will also be getting the storm link soon. I can't find specific info on the clamps. :thumbsup:

• cowboyona426

Posted August 31, 2004 - 08:08 AM

I'm pretty sure RG3 makes different offsets for the YZ's.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Davidyz450

Posted August 31, 2004 - 11:45 AM

That's what I thought also. But all I see in different off set are the honda clamps. Anyone have any part numbers or spec.s?

• Ga426owner

Posted August 31, 2004 - 11:55 AM

ihave RG3 -stock offset and storm link - bike rails corners - no need for me to have more offset on the clamps

• Davidyz450

Posted August 31, 2004 - 06:20 PM

Thanks for the input. Thats what I'll probably run. Did you notice a big difference with the storm link? what sag do you run?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.