Bends for Different Bikes

1 reply to this topic
  • Eric_F

Posted August 30, 2004 - 10:00 PM

Will bends for different bikes fit the '02 WR? Like Kawasaki, Honda, etc. Are the bars the same size, just that the styling is different? (height, length, & sweep) I see some new sets in a store on closeout for a good price, but no Yamahas :thumbsup: They are all pro taper AC3, one for CRs, one for KXs, and one for RMs, I believe it was. Will any of these fit? IS the AC3 7/8, or 1 1/8?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yamaha.dude

Posted August 31, 2004 - 12:53 AM

Any bend of bar will fit, provided you have the right mounting points... if you go oversize, then you will need an adaptor...

The bars you mention by name like Yamaha, CR hi etc, are just basic replicas of the standard bars... so a YZ bend will be the same width, height and sweep as the standard factory YZ bars...

What sort of bars are you looking for? taller, flatter, stronger, narrower...? Let me know and I can guide you with some bar measurements... or give Brian at the TT store a call and he can set you up with the right ones...

Good luck,

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.