I video'd team Samsung Radio Shack team practicing this weekend

9 replies to this topic
  • Kirtwell

Posted August 30, 2004 - 07:21 PM

This Sunday at Nocona MX I got to see the boys on Team Samsung Radio Shack practicing. As usual they practice 100%. Josh Demuth (Green Jersey on the 450) really looks smooth...watch out Darcy Lange....the Texas boy looks strong again!!!!

Here's the team if you're interested..

Team Samsung Radio Shack

I managed to get some footage..go take a look
You can use my user name: Kirtwell
and my password: King

• Satch0922

Posted August 31, 2004 - 03:14 AM

Cool video...I don't feels THAT bad now though....even those guys don't look that fast on video! LOL Take out the whips and they look like all the other squids!!!

Actually I saw those guys ride at VC a several months ago and they are FAST. Then I got to see them get their *ss handed to them at the Dallas Supercross!! Just goes to show you how fast Reed and K-Dub are.

Kirtwell....how's the wrist? Let me know if your riding this weekend.

• DPW

Posted August 31, 2004 - 05:41 PM

Cool vid :thumbsup:, even got me in there chasing Demuth j/k.

Demuth 2005 Arenacross Champ!

• Satch0922

Posted August 31, 2004 - 05:43 PM

you could take em Dennis :thumbsup:

Where you riding this weekend>?

• DPW

Posted August 31, 2004 - 05:47 PM

you could take em Dennis :thumbsup:

Where you riding this weekend>?

I wish, just for one day to be able to ride like those guys. I can't tell you how many times Demuth passed me.

This weekend I will be in Austin and checking out Cycle Ranch on Saturday. Rode trip dude, you won't regret it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Satch0922

Posted August 31, 2004 - 05:50 PM

Man I wish I could but my son's football season started last week so I am busy on Saturdays for awhile. He only has a few really early games and the rest of them are mid day. I am the PA guy so that is my Saturday gig.

• Baycrosser

Posted August 31, 2004 - 09:06 PM

Nice Vid.
Man wish I could manage one day Whips like these Guy`s are doing, espacialy on that Double
Wow :thumbsup: :devil:

• Kirtwell

Posted September 01, 2004 - 06:15 AM

Kirtwell....how's the wrist? Let me know if your riding this weekend.

The wrist is about 90%...I think I have family duties this weekend...sure would like to ride :devil:

I didn't even notice you in the video until you mentioned it Dennis...LOL you were looking good bro. :thumbsup:

• Satch0922

Posted September 01, 2004 - 01:50 PM

I can only ride Sunday...Nocona is racing...trying to get TDN to go out there and race....otherwise it's Mosier.

• TexasDirtNap

Posted September 01, 2004 - 05:20 PM

Not really interested in racing Satch. I usually push it and hate going down for a dirt nap nowadays.

Figures that the Samsung radio shack team gets to Nocona after we leave. It would have been fun watching. the probably knew we'd be there early and didn't want to get us stuck in their tire knobs :-)

Related Content

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.