In need of REAR brake master cylinder

2 replies to this topic
  • comp182

Posted August 30, 2004 - 06:48 PM


Broke my REAR master cylinder last weekend and need one for this weekend. Does anyone know where to get one????

I see that it is made by NISSIN. The local dealers all tell me that they will have to order it and it will take 10 days. This sucks.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Chris_from_Oz

Posted August 31, 2004 - 01:37 AM


There would most likely be one on eBay. If not, try ThumperTalk classifieds. :thumbsup:

  • tcmII

Posted August 31, 2004 - 10:40 AM


How did your break it? The tab on the resevior broke on mine. I made sure that it was full and zip tied it to the frame protector. I'm sure that you could do that with the stock protector.


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.