1 reply to this topic
  • YamaCazi

Posted June 22, 2001 - 05:50 AM

A group of us WR and YZ handlebar holders are going up to the Houston Valley ORV trail in LaFayette, up On I-75 in your neck of the woods. You are welcome to join us if you wish. We are planning to arrive up there around 8:30am to 9am. Look for the White Race Trailer with the #53 on it. I e-mailed you with my phone numbers the other night....

Bill McCutcheon

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ga426owner1

Posted June 22, 2001 - 07:48 AM

Bill I got your number the other night. Sorry I have not called as of yet/ My Wr is still in dalton waiting on a 2dollar part that is on back order. I will however give you a call next week to see about next weekend. Thanks for the invite. Hope to meet you soon

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.