** Utah riders, cherry creek Saturday, 9:00am **

10 replies to this topic
  • mrmoto

Posted August 30, 2004 - 11:01 AM

** Utah riders, cherry creek Saturday, 9:00am **

Summer heat seems to be over! Saturday's high temp at Little Sahara is forcast at 79 degrees. Let's meet 9:00am at the usual spot.

For those who are new... here are the directions:
1. Drive right past the road leading to the official little sahara entrance. Follow the signs pointing towards cherry creek.
2. Follow the road...
3. Keep following the road... it will turn into a dirt road...
4. Keep going...
5. Over the cattle guard... keep going...
6. You'll hit a fork in the road... take the left fork.
7. Keep going about another 1/2 mile...
8. On the left side is a staging area. We'll start from here.

We'll ride until we're out of gas or daylight, whichever comes first. Chris, Danny, Steve, Dan, Doug, David, everybody and anybody is invited!

If you're coming, chime in...

• live_to_ride

Posted August 30, 2004 - 01:49 PM

http://www.thumperta...5/o/all/fpart/1

We've been posting rides in the rocky mountain forum. They're going up af canyon, but I'd rather go riding at cherry creek. I'll go with you if you don't want to do af canyon, and I'll bring those goodies for your truck. :thumbsup:

:devil:

• ddialogue

Posted August 30, 2004 - 01:52 PM

Have fun in that whooped out crap! :thumbsup:

• ddialogue

Posted August 30, 2004 - 01:53 PM

:thumbsup: :devil: (Double for you Chris!) :awww: :lol:

• live_to_ride

Posted August 30, 2004 - 02:05 PM

:thumbsup: I like woops, so you can kiss it Dave!!! :devil:

hahaha.... j/k!! I'd enjoy both places, but cherry creek sounds more fun.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ddialogue

Posted August 30, 2004 - 02:20 PM

:devil:

I grew up racing in Jericho/Cherry Creek area and I could ride that place with my eyes closed. Now AF, on the other hand, I just rode for the first time last year. I figured, since it's re-opened and I haven't ridden it that much I'd go do that. Besides, I thought Eric couldn't ride until the afternoon? Something about his kids soccer game? :thumbsup:

• live_to_ride

Posted August 30, 2004 - 02:29 PM

Well, I haven't been to cherry creek since last year. I really like it out there in the fall. I'd love to go out there a few more times before the snow falls. :thumbsup:

• rush66

Posted August 30, 2004 - 05:16 PM

is cherry creek as bad as the ten mile wash trail miles of huge sand whoops ?

• ddialogue

Posted August 30, 2004 - 06:34 PM

is cherry creek as bad as the ten mile wash trail miles of huge sand whoops ?

HAHA! Cherry Creek has it's fair share of whooped out trails, for sure. However, if you ride far enough north there are many fun trails through the Cedars that are free from whoops. :thumbsup:

• N7SLC

Posted August 30, 2004 - 06:55 PM

I'd love to go, but AF is a lot closer and I can't ride the
entire day...

Enjoy your ride. I know we will! :thumbsup:

• mrmoto

Posted August 31, 2004 - 07:01 AM

Chris,

Let's do the AF ride on Saturday.

Everybody get that???
*** THIS RIDE IS CANCELLED, WE'RE GOING UP AF CANYON INSTEAD, SEE THE ABOVE POST FOR THE LINK ***

- Eric

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.