aftermarket headlights

4 replies to this topic
  • 5valve

Posted August 29, 2004 - 10:48 PM

hi
im using original yamaha headlight with regular 35W bulb and it makes night even darker :thumbsup:
would be glad if I had the stock H4 55W headlight, but I dont, so how are you, who use them, pleased with acerbis, polisport,ufo, anyother, HL's, using H4 halogens or smaller twin 35W halogen bulbs
thnx

• Hamish

Posted August 30, 2004 - 01:02 AM

I have the acerbis diamond with 3 20w bulbs ( only 2 at the moment, 3rd is on the blink) and it's fine as long as you arent idleing. Replacement bulbs are expensive

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TrialsRider

Posted August 30, 2004 - 07:42 AM

I have one of the UFO twins on my bike. Its only like $45 and works way better than the Acerbis DHH I had on there. I've never had A WR headlight, so I can't speak for those.

• Rich_in_Orlando

Posted August 30, 2004 - 11:21 AM

Go to this link: 4 Strokes only headlight page

It gives a nice review of a bunch of different headlight options.

• 5valve

Posted August 30, 2004 - 02:08 PM

nice link, thnx
so it seems to be worth a swap for some other brand

thats the one that impressed me the most, should be acerbis, how much i understand french, but nowhere to find that model
PIC
link

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.