2 replies to this topic
  • Eric_F

Posted August 29, 2004 - 10:12 PM

OK, so I went online and shopped around for a new tank graphic because mine is yellowing, I assume from the gasoline. I have an '02 WR426. I was expecting 30 dollars at the MOST. To my surprise the CHEAPEST I could find the tank graphic set was $168.64USD. I thought that was insane. Is there a reason for a sticker to cost this much? Are there alternatives? Given, it does have vent holes and the like to minimize yellowing, but the (off?) white doesn't match the rest of the bike. :devil: I would rather put a nice aftermarket part in for that kind of money! :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 5valve

Posted August 29, 2004 - 10:23 PM

graphics 40$
graphics + seat cover 85$
complete racing kit 120$

• foulass

Posted August 29, 2004 - 11:57 PM

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.