Rear rim

5 replies to this topic
  • Rwooly

Posted August 29, 2004 - 07:23 AM

What rim is on a 98 wr400f and will a rim off a different bike fit? Looking to get another rim for a sand paddle...Thanks for any info. :thumbsup:

• firestarter

Posted August 29, 2004 - 09:18 AM

What rim is on a 98 wr400f and will a rim off a different bike fit? Looking to get another rim for a sand paddle...Thanks for any info.

I think your question is perfect for Marcusmober to answer!
PM him! :thumbsup:

• fershy

Posted August 29, 2004 - 09:29 AM

The rim is a 18" excel 2.15" The hub is different from present day hubs (axel diameter) Any YZ hub pre '99 to I think '97 will work.
fershy

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Math

Posted August 30, 2004 - 06:02 PM

I think your question is perfect for Marcusmober to answer!
PM him!

LMFAO :thumbsup:!!!

• Rwooly

Posted September 03, 2004 - 05:13 AM

Thanks Fershy, that's what I needed to know, also, should we ask markusm which rim would win in a drag race? :thumbsup:

• firestarter

Posted September 03, 2004 - 09:07 AM

Thanks Fershy, that's what I needed to know, also, should we ask markusm which rim would win in a drag race?

He he he he :devil: :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.