Rode a YZ250F today

3 replies to this topic
  • Hamish

Posted August 28, 2004 - 10:34 PM

what an awesome bike! love the light weight and the way it turns! feels sharper on the throttle too :thumbsup:

• milsy

Posted August 29, 2004 - 12:44 AM

Yep they are a top bike. My friend has one and I love riding it. The only problem is that it runs out of top end on some of the trails. I still love my WR :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Math

Posted August 29, 2004 - 11:39 AM

When I have the chance, I'll buy a road bike. ONce that is done, I'll probably get rid of the big 426 and trade power for less weight. A 250 F will probably be my choice... Not sure yet because I still haven't had the chance to test one seriously. They are so light. :thumbsup:

• vantolr

Posted August 29, 2004 - 11:53 AM

wait until 2006....the WR's should have the aluminum frame and be lighter......then you can have the best of both worlds, once you've uncorked the YZ beast within the WR.....

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.