Putting 'X' companies parts on your bike for discount

No replies to this topic
  • r_dawg1021

Posted August 28, 2004 - 08:50 AM

Anyone had experience with a company asking if they could use your bike for pictures with their parts installed? I was asked by someone if I would install their parts so they could have pictures on their web and in return I would get discounted parts. I kindly said 'Yes' but its been almost a month and have been promised a price list several times and have gotten nothing.

I guess it's all a mute point now(got tired of waiting) but was wondering if anyone else has ever been in this situation. The company is local to me so I was trying to help them out but it turns out that it must not have been a priority as communication as ceased.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.