2003 WR450 owners, i need your help.

No replies to this topic
  • spy

Posted August 26, 2004 - 03:59 AM

Recently put on a '03 wr450 carb on my '98 wr400. Now the thing is the throttle assembly at the carb is slightly different. The '03 carb has a built on cover where the throttle cables install onto the carb and this cover only opens a gap to where the pull cable go in but where the push cable goes, the hole is enclosed so i cant push the '98 oem throttle cables in as the screw is bigger than the hole. Anyone have of pic of their throttle cables for the 2003 wr450? Originally i thought years 2000 and above cables would fit but i just saw a 426f cable and is looks the same as my '98 oem cables. A p/n for a motion pro t2 throttle cable that would fit the 2003 wr450 would also help. Thanks :thumbsup:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.