Countershaft leakin

1 reply to this topic
  • terrymc

Posted August 25, 2004 - 07:19 AM

Hey all,

I just got my engine back from having a big bore kit installed and I've got the oil leak at the countershaft.

The collar is not fully seated on the shaft and I assume that could easily be causing the problem, but before I start tapping the thing back on the countershaft I'd like to know if I'm going to damage anything behind it.

Also I figure I will replace the O-ring and the bigger diameter seal, but I can't find the bigger seal on any of the on-line fiche sites, unless it is this part number (93102-32480-00)

Can anyone help me verify the part numbers that I'm after and advise on the best method for pushing the collar all the way onto the countershaft.

Thanks for the help

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yzf450jack

Posted August 25, 2004 - 04:56 PM

seal 358540-001 0ring 359130-001

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.