Should have it Wed or Thurs.

• Kirtwell

Posted August 25, 2004 - 08:34 AM

Already?????????? Dang!!!!!

What are you getting? 250F or 450F

Send some pics dude..that's an order!!!! :thumbsup:

• Sparky_So_Cal

Posted August 25, 2004 - 08:56 AM

Getting a YZF 450. Mission Motorsports here in Ca has gotten two and they have already been sold and picked up for probably about 7100-7200 OTD. I ordered mine from International Motorcycle Brokers for 6100. They have 6 in stock

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ga426owner

Posted August 25, 2004 - 11:20 AM

Sparky give us a real test on the 05....+7000.00 out the door?????????man you guys pay way too much for Jap Bikes...... :thumbsup:

• Sparky_So_Cal

Posted August 25, 2004 - 12:21 PM

I should be riding a week from Sunday at Cahuilla Creek MX. I'll report back. Trying to get all of my stuff on order, top clamp, stabalizer, sprockets, ect.. The bike is coming in a crate, so I am pretty stoked about that, Gonna do all the mods at onece

Also, I am a Vet Jr. rider, not the most knowledgeable, but I'll give as detailed info as I can :thumbsup:

• Flattracker60

Posted August 25, 2004 - 01:05 PM

What top clamp are you doing? I have a Scotts damper on my 03 CRF450 and want to buy a top clamp/bar clamp set up to run on my 04 YZ450.

• Sparky_So_Cal

Posted August 26, 2004 - 05:39 AM

I really want to go w/ the RG3. However it seems that there are some measurement issues withe the RG3 top clamp and there is not a standard package yet. RG3 is going to ship a 05 450 top clamp to GPR and they are going to machine something that will work.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.