Heat Shield

2 replies to this topic
  • Brettv

Posted August 25, 2004 - 04:44 AM

G'day. anyone know of a good source to get a heatshield for a wrf400? they wany $100 for one here in aus?
maybe someone has a second hand one?
I hear Unabiker are making carbon fibre/kevlar ones for the drz, wrs maybe?

Cheers - Brett :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kirkw

Posted August 25, 2004 - 12:49 PM

after a lot of internet search and reading posts, I ended up with an e-line. Longer protection and had a buldge for my powerbomb. The priamry reason I chose it is that it self mounts and does not require there to be the prewelded posts that are on the stock header. The powerbomb has no mounts. I was always leavign melted plastic on the header without it and now do not. Was about $100 US. Woudl certainly recommend it.

• ill_caper

Posted August 25, 2004 - 02:05 PM

I have an extra one off my '03. Will it fit? If so its yours. :thumbsup: :devil:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.